|Project: Warrior Cat Art provides lineart for characters who need art. If you want to join, leave a request
on the talk page. The talk page is for discussion, putting art for approval, tweaking, and redoing. The current leader of the project is Stoneclaw.
|Goal and Status|
|Goal: To get this project started and running!
Status: Started, semi active
|Elders (inactive members): Firepaw, Fallenstars|
Okay, this project started, and I will try to do my best for it. I need a deputy, and I will choose one once there are more members. We accept join requests, and anyone could make tutorials. Once I get a deputy, we will make a maintutorial, with all of the leads. The project also needs blanks, so if you made a blank, put it up for approval at the talk page. Good, my siggie is fixed. ☆Stoneclaw☆Running through the forest... 12:55, October 12, 2011 (UTC)
When listing cats, put this beside their name, depending on the rank; Warrior - (W), Leader - (L), Medicine Cat - (MC), Apprentice - (A), Medicine Cat Apprentice - (MCA), Queen - (Q), Kit - (K), Rogue - (R), Loner - (L), Kittypet - (KP), Elder - (E), Deputy - (D), Healer - (H), Prey Hunter - (PH), Cave Guard - (CG), To-Be - (TB), Sharpclaw - (SC), BloodClan Cat - (BC)
Stoneclaw33 - Scarletpaw (A) | October 16, 2011
Fallowpounce - N/A | N/A
Stormbuddy - N/A | N/A
Current tweaking/redoing projectsEdit
Put your name and the cat's name and rank here if you are participating in a tweaking/redoing projects. Only members of this project who have been members for over 2 months, may participate in tweaking/redoing.
To become an apprentice:Edit
1. must leave a message on the talk page, saying that you want to join, and you will be given a mentor.
Becoming a warrior:Edit
1. Must have been an apprentice for 2 months
2. Must have had at least 4 images approved
3. Must have your mentor approve of you becoming a warrior
Becoming a senior warrior:Edit
1. Must have been a warrior for at least 2 months
2. Must have had at least 12 images approved
3. Must have tweaked 1 image
Becoming a deputy:Edit
1. Must be a senior warrior
2. Must be chosen by the leader
Becoming a leader:Edit
1. After leader retires, deputy becomes the leader unless she/he retires. Then a vote between all active users is held to determine who will be leader.
Becoming a elder:Edit
1. A user who wants to leave the project, sends a message that they want to leave or will be leaving (permanently) the project, and one of the leads will put them as an elder
These blanks also belong to http://theworldofwarriorcats.wikia.com/wiki/Project_Charart.
Cats needing art:Edit
Click here if you want to see what cats need art.
Cats needing tweaking/redoingEdit
Click here if you want to see what cats need tweaking/redoing.